We all have to be polite and know good manners. Good manners speaks a lot about you, vocabulary, emotions, clean appearance and courtesy.
So, you want to learn good manners and see our list:
- When you walk along someone and they greet people, you must greet them too and if you do not know them
- Seeing the phone all the time in company is rude and means boredom. Try to see at people instead of Instagram.
- If you are male, use hands or chopsticks for sushi.
- Never ask people if they are going to text or call all night long.
- Always say thank you to those that helped you, this is gratification.
- Ladies should wear their own bags, but men must take their coats.
- Avoid empty small talk on the phone and talk only what is needed.
- Never stare at people or shout or smile loudly.
- Try not to splash pedestrian when driving,
- If you are at a cinema or theater, when you walk to the seat, always be face to face with people on your way.
- If your apology was accepted, never do the same mistake.
- Polite men respect every woman.
- These things are personal: age, religion, honor, disgrace, wealth, affair, medical issues, gifts, family problems.
- If you follow a trend, and people think this is funny, there is nothing you can do here.
- Regardless of profession, age, status, always greet people when you enter somewhere.