Lots of men over 50 suffer from prostate issues. This is a male gland shape and size like chestnut and located in the urethra start point. There are 2 major issues with this gland – prostate enlargement and inflammation.
Symptoms and causes
There are 2 alarming signs for prostate issues – frequent urination and problems with urine passing. Other signs are lower back pain, leg pain and hips pain.
Below are the best 9 remedies for enlarged prostate.
- Chop these items: 3.5 oz root of celery, 0.7 oz pumpkin seeds, fresh juice of lemon, 1 tsp olive oil. Mix them all and have 1 tbsp at night before bed.
- Eat sunflower seeds between 17:00 and 19:00 every day. During this time the body processes the seeds the best
- Eat quail eggs between 17:00-19:00 for 2 weeks
- Drink 0.33 ml pumpkin oil 3 times daily for a month
- Add 1 tbsp dry leaves of hazelnut in cup boiled water, let it cool and have 2 tbsp of the tea few times per day. This cures prostate adenoma
- Put 4 cups water to boil in a pot, add 1 oz pine tree needles-chopped. Boil this for 10 minutes and use low heat, strain the tea and put it in 5 small cups. Have them all day long.
- Boil 10.5 oz water and add 3 tbsp grated asparagus. Put the tea in thermos and after a few hours strain this and have 3.3 oz 3 times daily.
- Add 40 drops 20% alcohol solution in ½ cup hot milk. Drink this 3 times daily before meals.
- Eat mix of 1 tsp honey and small onion bulb daily.
Before you try any of these cures, talk to a doctor first.