We all hate acne, they don’t look beautiful on our face and sometimes can even be painful. There are many different medical treatments for them but not all of them are efficient and they cost a lot of money. Therefore, today we are going to tell you some alternatives for treating acnes.
This honey is made from the Manuka bush in New Zealand. It has wound-healing and anti-bacterial properties. It fights against cancer and tops the production of free radicals. If you apply some Manuka honey on your acne, it will heal them. This honey can be found in the supermarkets and the pharmacies. Simply apply it twice per day as long as needs.
Tea tree oil
You can buy it as an essential oil, diluted or in pure form. It is used in shampoos, ointments, and many creams. This oil is also used for treating acne. You should just apply it on your acne but you shouldn’t take it orally. Apply it twice per day as long as needed.
Perfect remedies for acne are topical ointments with tannin. Find the bark of white hazel, English walnut, or white oak and boil the mixture. It is a complicated process which needs following some specific instruction. You can also buy zinc tablets. They are great as an acne treatment and have anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties.
A cleansing diet
Unhealthy skin is usually as a result of bad diet, filled with processed foods and sugars. Here are some advices how to cleanse your body and you face:
- Eat organic, raw, and fresh as much as you can. Include also proteins like lean meat and start your day with some warm water and lemon. It is great for cleansing the body.
- Eat foods rich in fibers in order to improve your metabolism and have regular bowel movements.
- Drink at least 2 l. of water per day. The water is the best detoxifier.
- Don’t drink alcohol and coffee.
- Quit smoking.
- Clean your skin regularly.
- Wash your face at night and in the morning with plain warm or cool water.
- Rub the spots with some apple cider vinegar.
Sleep enough because your skin regenerates during the night. Take the contents of a chamomile tea bag and prepare a paste by mixing them with some hot water. Apply the paste on your face.
Prescribed medication can lead to peeling, dryness, rashes, and skin irritation. So the best thing to do is to avoid them. Simply replace them with these natural remedies.