There are many natural remedies for losing weight and flat stomach. And in our today’s article, we are going to present you one of those remedies. It is very efficient and beneficial. You will need only 4 ingredients: mint, ginger, cucumber, and lemon.
We all know this beneficial citrus fruit that is rich in vitamin C. It is also rich in vitamin B1 and minerals like iron, phosphorus, fluorine, potassium, calcium, magnesium, and sodium.
The benefits of the lemon are many and here are some of them:
- Protect the body from kidney stones
- Boosts the immune system
- It has antibacterial properties
- It regulates the levels of glucose
- Helps in the elimination of toxins from the body
- Strengthens the blood vessels
- It has healing properties
People use lemon for many diseases like colds, insomnia, fever, constipation etc.
The cucumber is known for its calories number, it has only 10 calories in 50 g. and 96% of the cucumber is water. It is perfect for every diet because it also helps in the process of detoxification.
The benefits of the cucumber
- Protects the belly
- Helps in the detoxification process
- It is a natural diuretic
If you have irritable bowel, diarrhea or chronic gastritis you should avoid eating cucumber.
Due to its specific flavor, we use it as a spice but it has many other uses in the medicine. It has anti-inflammatory properties and it is also rich in amino acids, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and essential oils.
The benefits of the ginger
- Flu and common colds
- Digestive problems
- Respiratory problems
- Menstrual symptoms
- Heart disease
This aromatic herb has many beneficial properties.
- It is great for the respiratory system due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Prevents the microorganism to develop. It is an antiseptic.
- Contains ascorbic acid and this helps the phlegm and mucus to be expelled
- Fights insomnia and improves your sleep
- Good for blood circulation
- Fights stress
It is mostly used for treating asthma, meteorism, diarrhea, vomiting, common colds, etc.
- Ginger root (1 inch)
- Lemons (4)
- Cucumber (1)
- Water (2 l.)
- Peppermint leaves (10)
Cut one lemon into pieces together with the cucumber and squeeze the other three lemons in the water. Now add all the other ingredients in the water and also the slices of cucumber and lemon. You can also add a little stevia and mix well.
Put this drink in the fridge and drink it after 6 hours. The results will be amazing, just try it out!