Acne is a common problem for many people. There are many products and treatments for acne on the market but not all of them are effective and that cost a lot of money. This is a skin condition that can be caused by many factors such as pollution, genetics, hormonal imbalance, lack of skin care, frequent touching, etc.
Nutmeg is being used as an ingredient in many face creams and masks against acne. So, today we are going to present you a recipe for a nutmeg face mask against acne but first let us see the benefits of it.
- It has the ability to reduce the redness and the inflammation.
- It has powerful anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties.
- It also has anti-aging properties and improves the circulation and fight free radicals.
- It can be used as a great exfoliator.
- The mask will remove your acne and your skin will glow.
- The honey also has anti-fungal and antibacterial properties.
- The milk has the ability to prevent acne and to control oil secretion.
The face mask recipe
- Nutmeg powder (1 tbsp.)
- Honey (1 tsp.)
- Milk (2 tbsp.)
Put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well. If your skin is oily you can add some rosewater or aloe vera instead of milk. Put the mask in the fridge for half an hour and then apply it on your face. After a while wash your face well. Repeat this 2-3 times per week for better results!