This amazing ointment is great for removing the toxins from your body and some objects that have stuck in your skin.
It is a great mixture of wax, essential oils, natural remedies, and the main ingredient activated charcoal. It will heal your skin faster and it has many benefits for your health.
Here are some skin problems that you can treat with this ointment
Amish people use it for removing foreign objects from the skin and it can also treat some minor skin injuries. Another of its uses is for insect bites, cystic acne, and burns.
The difference between black salve and black healing salve
Skin cancer is a serious condition and it cannot be treated with black healing salve. Black salve is the remedy that is used for skin cancer and it is made of bloodroot. Make sure you don’t mix these two remedies.
- Calendula oil (10 drops) – It heals the skin faster, it has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and moisturizing properties.
- Castor oil (1/2 a cup) – It has anti-inflammatory, moisturizing properties, and it also reduces the acne.
- Activated charcoal (3 tsp.) – It relieves the pain from insect bites.
- Beeswax (2 tsp.) – It has the ability to improve the texture.
- Coconut oil (1/2 a cup) – It has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. It heals the skin and moisturizes it.
- Bentonite clay (3 tsp.) – Reduces the greasiness.
Mix the bentonite clay, the essential oils and the activated charcoal in a bowl. Melt with a double boiler the beeswax and then add the calendula oil. You can put the bowl over a pot with some boiling water.
Mix all the ingredients together and put them in a glass jar and away from sunlight.
This is a very popular remedy that comes from the Amish people and it has amazing healing properties.