There are many plants that have many benefits for the human health. Most of them we can find in our gardens but we must know the benefits of each plant and how it can be used.
Today we are going to talk about the laurel. We use it as a spice for some foods but it also has many medical properties. It can be easily found in every store and market and here are the benefits of it:
- Weakness and low energy
- Sciatic nerve problems
- Bacterial infections
- Muscle exhaustion
- Premenstrual symptoms
- Contractions in the muscles
- Gas and abdominal discomfort
- Fluid retention
- Laurel leaves (30 g.)
Boil the water and add the leaves, boil for a few more minutes and cover the pot and wait until it cools down. Strain your tea and add some natural sweetener. Drink this amazing tea in the morning before breakfast.
- Rich in iron, manganese, potassium, magnesium, calcium, vitamin A, and C.
- They relieve the pain – Add 5 leaves in some water and pour this in your bathtub, take a 15-minute bath and rejuvenate the body and relive the pain.
- If you suffer from arthritis rub your joints with laurel oil and you will relieve the pain.
- They have antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- They lower the blood sugar and therefore are great for people suffering from diabetes.
- They eliminate colic and relieve the pain from stomach ulcers.
- Great against flu, common cold, flu, and respiratory infections.
- They can help you to remove dandruff.
- You can use them as a natural insect repellent.